A month and a half into 2012 and I am making a lot of changes. Some by my own design, and some by the hand dealt to me by my circumstances.
I am working on my health. I am seeing a therapist now to work on my mental, emotional and spiritual health. I have a gym membership that I have plans to start taking advantage of. I got a new laptop (because my HP laptop and my Mac desktop both died on me).
I just started using Proactiv and Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste.
I have a slew of books to read, some for my profession, some for the company I plan to start, and some for my spiritual growth.
I have a lot going on, and that is definitely a good thing.
Lord willing, I will start seeing positive results in the few days, weeks and months that are forthcoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment