Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Two ... FBE

Today is day two of the Power 90 Fat Burning Express DVD workout and prescribed diet.

Yesterday, the diet was killing me. I felt so hungry. I eventually caved in and ate a banana for filler. The manual for the program suggests that if you are hungry to stick within the parameters of the foods in the diet, so, I didn't do too bad by eating a banana. I tried to sneak a second, extra, workout in last night, and made it only 10 minutes before I realized my muscles were way too exhausted to continue.

This morning I woke up to an annoying alarm clock. I geared up. Compression shorts, calf compression sleeves, knee jumper strap, knee brace and running shoes. Mike [my roommate] and I started the DVD and began with stretches and power yoga. After the yoga session came some fast paced sets of various cardio exercises (kicks, punches, knee raises, jumping, hopping, etc.). Halfway through the exercises, I had to take my knee brace off of my bad knee. I'm not sure if I put it on wrong or if it just wasn't helping, but it started to get to where it was hurting more than helping.

We finished the workout and did our cooldown and stretches. Afterward, we made our breakfast: Protein Whey + Banana Smoothie. It actually tasted good. Now comes the hard part... Sticking to the diet for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment